Wednesday 28 September 2011

Us! The not trashy crew!



Andrew H.
As you can probably tell that is me, I am currently attending high school and work part time. My reason for partaking in this blog slash challenge is that I'm finding my self to be quite wasteful for no reason. And I'm starting to realize that we are affecting our world in a negative way and I want to start contributing to the bettering of our environment. Some of my hobbies are photography (mostly nature), skiing, and trying to be creative in anyway i can whether it be with my photography or just the way I interact with others. And now being eco friendly is starting its way on to the list. I hope that through this blog me and my awesome partners in Eco Friendlyinisum can inspire change in my family and friends and who knows     maybe it will help others ? :)




Carson G.
Likes: being healthy, staying in shape, sexist jokes
Dislikes: stuck up/rude people
Goals: to eat healthier, to win
Prediction for the project: Kailey will win.






Josh R.
Likes: Food, out doors, snowboarding, skimboarding, and sleep. :)
Dislikes: being hungry, tired and not being able to think of what i dislike...
Goals: to change my way of life and be less harmful to our planet.
Prediction for the project: I have no idea a lot can happen in a year.





Kailey J.
Likes: purple, fastball, challenges, going to the movies, my jobs, crafty art, camping, traveling, volunteering.
Goals: to find a career benefiting the world, to inspire people, to travel more.
Predictions for this project: Well...I think it will hard not shopping or buying things, but I think I can survive the year. I think it will be fun to try and think of gifts/experiences for people. And I predict that we will all make it to the end. Hopefully no one will cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment