Saturday 1 October 2011

Carson's first couple of days

The project first got exciting for me when Kailey and I went grocery shopping, I was genuinely looking forward to having a healthy lunch, because face it; my lunches were pretty unhealthy. The picture above is the bag I've been carrying around with all my food and my "compost" (for now). It's sort of annoying to keep with me, but it must be done I suppose.

   Yesterday when I was at work I had a bit of a slip-up, I had just finished eating my lunch, and I accidentally threw my orange peel into the dumpster! I immediately realized my mistake, and took responsibility. I climbed up onto the dumpster and jumped in. Good news: It had just been emptied so it was pretty much empty; Bad news: it was empty... And difficult to climb out. Needless to say I made it out with my orange peels. That is a mistake I do not intend to make again anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious, but I love your dedication to "taking responsibility"

    ReplyDelete