Monday 10 October 2011

I meant to do that, obviously. - Kailey

 Only twelve days in and I am one broken dish ahead of Andrew, Carson and Josh. Murphy's Law? Or Perhaps this is something more specific to the challenge...Jen's Law? At least it is a small dish.

And to counterbalance this small unfortunate event, I must also add in; A) I have be washing/reusing plastic bags (that would have have hit the trash in the past), B) I have striving to achieve waste free baking, and lastly, C) I have gotten ordering waste free down pat.









2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rika31 July 2012 11:12
    hi- not sure if this blog is still updated/checked out? anyway,
    you said you were washing plastic bags? I have these things called "kootsacs". They are coloured reusable grocery plastic bags that I bought on Etsy.
    http://www.etsy.com/people/kootsac
    Check it out!
    :)
    -Rika

    ReplyDelete